At Blackrock Benefits our success is predicated on our ability to make other business owners more successful at what they do!
What are you paying your current Broker for…ACTIVITIES or ROI producing OUTCOMES? Unless your Broker is reducing the frequency & severity of your claims what are you paying them for? Does your company have a non P/L manager managing your second largest expense next to payroll? Companies MUST shift from viewing benefit spend as a variable OpEx buried in the SG&A to a manageable CapEX that produces ROI. Welcome to the Blackrock Benefits way of doing business.
Next to an organizations payroll, insurance costs, in particular, group health insurance is typically a company’s second largest expense. With the Affordable Care Act, group insurance rates are continuing to climb. As an organization, you MUST have a long-term strategy in-place to control escalating costs. You can’t wait until you get that 20% renewal increase letter on your desk before you take action. Now is the time to start exploring all your options: self-funded, defined contribution, Alliance plans, professional services plans (i.e. engineers, etc.). The key to controlling cost long-term is having a knowledgeable and experienced Broker. Many cost-cutting solutions can easily integrate into your existing plan.
Blackrock Benefits specializes in implementing cost-effective group insurance plans for businesses. Blackrock Benefits is uniquely positioned to help Utah’s entrepreneurs and business owners with their insurance and human resource needs.
Blackrock Benefits Provides the Following Services to our Clients:
- Employee Benefits - Adept expertise working with software and technology companies
- Executive & Management Carve-out Plans - Ensuring you attract & retain the best talent
- Self-Funded Health Plans – Get-off the annual rate renewal roller coaster
- Utah Technology Alliance - Founded the Utah Technology Alliance to help companies cut medical cost using a captive insurance strategy
- Key Man Life Insurance Policies
- Business Buy-Sell Agreements
- Alliance Health Plans
- Reference Based Pricing (RBP) – Transparent pricing for managing the healthcare value chain like you manage all other aspects of your business.
- Cost Reduction & Containment Strategies
- Self-Funded Plan Consultant - Financial hedging strategies through risk management
- Benefits Consulting - Don't want to change your Broker, but need new proven strategies?
- Outsourced Benefits Administration
- Human Capital Management
- Outsourced HR
For Business Owner
Blackrock Benefits helps business owners attract, retain and retire great people through the creative use of employee and executive benefits. Blackrock Benefits knows first hand the struggles business owners face when getting started. Let Blackrock Benefits help you manage your employee benefits and executive benefit plans.
For Your Business’s Key Employees
Blackrock Benefits knows that part of attracting and retaining the best talent involves offering a comprehensive employee benefits package. Employee benefit products are designed to retain key employees using innovative funding solutions. Contact Blackrock Benefits today to receive world-class, customized solutions for your business situation.
Because each group and organization has different goals, needs, and values it is impossible to give accurate group quotes over the Internet. In order to choose the right employee benefits plan that will meet your organization's needs we must sit down for an educational discussion and fact-finding session.
To schedule a brief meeting with a Blackrock Benefits representative, please call or email us today, and you’ll be AMAZED how quickly we get in touch with you!
Bret Harding MBA, Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist (CHRS)
Phone Bret Harding: 888-588-1327 Ext. 101
Email Bret Harding: Bret@BlackrockBenefits.com